Why Choose a Career with Ruralogic?
Unemployment and underemployment are more prevalent today than ever, especially in rural areas. Ruralogic aims to provide new employment opportunities in those areas to people ready for a career change. Our commitment to training and professional development enables our employees to remain current in the ever-changing world of information technology.
- Ruralogic was founded in early 2010, based on the belief that it was time to start repatriating information technology jobs that have been outsourced internationally. With over $85 billion in services being outsourced annually, the market is eager for U.S. based options in the IT outsourcing sector. To offer services that are competitive in cost and quality, Ruralogic creates offices in rural areas with available labor pools having a world class work ethic.
- We believe in providing consistent, high quality professional services to our clients, every day. Our culture of action, execution, and accountability serves both our employees and clients well. Our clients consider our employees to be trusted advisors, experts in managing the lifeblood of their business: their network and IT resources. Technology is constantly changing, meaning new challenges and opportunities for our employees to shine. This enables all of our employees to stay sharp and deliver high quality solutions and recommendations to our clientele.
- The key to our achievements is a strong and experienced management team. Our executives have a history of building successful professional services and related companies. Visit our Leadership Team page for more information about the team we have assembled.
- We value our employees and believe that our clients are best served by technically trained analysts. We believe so much in this that we have partnered with educational institutions to build a comprehensive college level curriculum to prepare for possible employment with Ruralogic. Our commitment to training and professional development enables our analysts to remain current in the ever changing technology arena. Working in a team environment means our employees’ contributions are recognized and rewarded. And there will always be growth opportunities available for those who have the skills, abilities, and drive to succeed.
- What is it like to work here? Read Life at Ruralogic to hear what our employees have to say about the opportunities created for them. Our business is growing, and we are hiring!
Ruralogic is an equal opportunity employer.